I will, sadly, always love Friday the best - but add to that sunshine and temps in the 40s and I'm a happy girl! The streets are back to pavement and that's the best thing. Don't get me wrong, I love the snow - but don't deal with the frigid temperatures or the ice on the roads. And you poor people back east who have so much more snow than us, have a long road ahead of you! The people in the south who get ice storms, I just don't know how you deal with them. All in all, I'm very thankful to live in Colorado - even if I do grumble about it from time to time!!
Another good thing today - I finally made decent progress on my 14th "new start". This piece is Ask, Seek, Do by La-D-Da and while I'm not fond of so much lettering, I love the verse in this piece and so far it's going more quickly than some of the others.
Ask, Seek, Do
La-D-Da
I've substitued Gentle Arts Threads for the DMC although they are close to the called for colors. I'm curious how this may or may not change the look of the picture. You'll have to see with me as I get further along.
I hope all who have been snow bound have enjoyed the extra stitching time and get dug out soon! If you have a 3 day weekend - another great reason to add some extra stitching time to your day!
Take care and keep stitching!
2 comments:
Another lovely start. Now you can work through them at your own pace
Oh I just love your 15th start. I look forward to seeing how it looks using the overdyeds. I am sure it will be beautiful.
Post a Comment