We had snow on Sunday and it was not real fast and heavy and very little wind - and traffic to and from work since then has been horrible! You'd think people around here had never seen snow before! Thankfully, I ride the bus from the suburbs to downtown for work so I don't have to drive in it - but it's been such a slow ride in and home for 3 days now. I am able too stitch on the bus and that's my only sanity saver in all this "mess"!!!!
I've been working on my "new starts" in the evening when I get home from work - which has been at least 1/2 hour later than usual. So while I've gotten a start each day, not much progress has been made. I'm working on a past due Christmas present on the bus and I do have to say that more progress is being on that though! The bright spot in this story.
Right at the moment I won't post pictures as there really isn't that much to show - but I have been taking them each evening as I put the newest project away.
I've also enjoyed reading your comments - this word of needleworkers is just wonderful. We support each other, offer advice when it's asked for and we're just generally nice people! I hope to get to the point where I can respond to each and every one of you on a regular basis - but I'm not there quite yet. But I want you to know that I love reading about all of you.
Well, off to work on today's new project and get another 10 or 20 stitches in. I'll be able to post more over the weekend.
Be safe and warm and stitch!
Debby
No comments:
Post a Comment