I finally caught the cold that I thought I was doing a good job of fighting when I got home from vacation. So a week ago there was no update as I still didn't feel good and hadn't gotten too much done that week. I'm feeling better and still don't feel like I got much done this last week; I certainly don't have any pictures to show.
So, for now I'll give a bit of an update and try really hard to follow up with some pictures in the next few days.
I'm pretty much sticking with 4 or 5 stitching pieces so that I don't have so many "in progress" - which of course means, that I have totally given up on the Crazy January Challenge. I just can't do it again this year. I want to try and get some things finished before I start more. It's also just past a full moon so I need to take some pictures and update my WIPocalypse page. I have made progress there, those will be decent pictures - when I take them!!!
Today, Sampler Guild of the Rockies met and as always, had a great time. We had a project today - I didn't get it started, but will take a picture of it for you soon. It's a really cute heart shaped needle book put together by one of our talented members. I don't think this piece will take too long to make - maybe I'll even have a finish picture of that in a couple of months!!!
Due to my lack of pictures, I'll leave today with a couple more pictures from the cruise. It's almost hard to believe that the trip is over - and almost hard to believe that I was even on a cruise!!! So surreal sometimes!!!!
A "pirate ship" in the bay of Grand Cayman! Too fun!
The lighthouse at Belize City. I love lighthouses and will go looking for them if I can; but I must admit, that I had a chuckle when I saw this one!!! It's so small - but I guess it's the strength of the light that serves the boats at sea, not the size of the lighthouse!!!
I'm going to try very hard to get more pictures taken and provide more stitching updates in the next few days! In the meantime, have a great week - stitching, working, entertaining family or whatever time brings your way. Thank you so much for your visit and I love reading your comments, so please leave one if you stop by.
Hug your friends and family - and take a stitch today.
Debby
2 comments:
ohhh hope you feel much better soon .. and will be patient for the updates honest ...lol
love the pirate ship and the wee lighthouse :) love mouse xxxx
I so need to go on a cruise :-).
Hope you are feeling much better!!!!
Post a Comment