I got the pictures taken on Monday as promised. Then was busy after work both Tuesday and Wednesday! Sigh.....................
But here are the projects/WIPs that I've put in the most stitches on over the last few weeks.
This is Ask, Seek, Do by La-D-Da. I'm stitching it on mystery 28ct fabric with over dye threads in colors that closely match the original colors. I'll have to try my next update with better lighting. The lower case letters are pretty much that gold, but the other colors are quite washed out. It's moving along nicely, but I only work on it on my bus ride 4 days a week - when I stay awake and actually stitch!! Hopefully, this will be a finish in the next couple of months.
My initial "D" by M Designs. Not much progress on this one yet as I don't find too much time to work on it. I'm still doing my "volunteer" stitching and try to make that my main focus and work on my own projects less often. This piece is worked on a 40 ct Picture This Plus fabric, but I've forgotten the name of it. The floss is a silk overdye that is such an awesome color. Again, I really must get a better picture next time!
The final WIP update for February is Scissors By Any Other Name by the Cat's Whiskers. This is also done on an overdyed fabric that I believe is by Picture This Plus with Threadworx silk. I feel like I've been working on this for so long and that I have so far to go - but I really am making good progress on it. The overdye floss on this is not showing up very well in this month's update, but I only have one more "column" to put in in the larger section on the bottom, finish the right side of the smaller box on the upper right as well. Finish the word "scissors" in 3 more languages and finally begin the 3rd section that will go below what is already in there! Piece of cake!!!! Well, maybe if I give myself until the end of the summer!!!
Thank you so much for your visit and I love to hear from you also. Until March, happy stitching and let's work on having some Happy Dances and finishes to celebrate!
Debby
5 comments:
Love all your projects!!!!!
Lovely projects and good stitchy progress!
oooo lovely projects you are working on and I an sure you will make your goals for finishing :) love mouse xxxx
beautiful stitching :)
Hello Debby! I found your blog through the loooong IHSW list!! Love your stitching and I hope you are having a good time hermitting like me :D
Post a Comment