I don't have much in the way of stitching updates this week. I did get stitching done, but the majority was on another birthday present. You know what that means ---- no pictures until the birthday girl has seen it first (and that won't be until early November)!!!
I thought another picture of the adorable baby squirrels from my retreat weekend a couple of weeks ago was in order. They were just so cute! The 2nd picture is "yard art" I saw on a walk one day. Someone is very creative and has a fantastic sense of humor! Our cow even comes complete with "udders"! I loved it.
I was also off work today to attend a daytime EGA meeting - a rarity for me, that's for sure. After that I decided to head up to the mountains as I so rarely do that anymore. It seems like once I moved back to the plains, that the mountains were "off limits", which is nuts; fall is so beautiful in Colorado but in the mountains, it's also very short. Here are a couple of pictures I took. I love these as it is extrememly uncommon for us to have much red/orange in our fall colors. This little section of trees was just glorious - and quit the photo op even for a weekday!
Thank you all so much for visiting, I love reading your comments and try to respond!
I have been making great progress on my Swan Sampler and am thinking of continuing work on it this week instead of rotating to my other project. I don't think I'll get it completed by the end of the weekend, but I do think I should be coming very close. That might mean at least a "close to done" photo update next week! Stay tuned and see how I do; here's hoping the week isn't so busy that I don't find some time to stitch each and every day!
Be sure to hug your family and friends and take time to stitch each day!
Debby
1 comment:
Gorgeous!!!! I am loving our summer, it doesn't feel like fall yet ;-).
Post a Comment