Yes, I did get a finish over the last few days - but it's on one of my birthday presents which means I can't show a picture until the birthday girl has received it! I do still need to do the finish work on it as well.
I came very, very close on finishing the piece I've been working on on the bus. But she was flying coming home tonight since the traffic was very light due to Columbus Day. Tomorrow - another finish!!!
I also got more done on my Swan Sampler, but I have quite a bit of window definition to do, in the way of quite a bit of backstitching and hair for Adam and Eve. Pictures follow of a close up of one of the corners with an Encroaching Gobelin stitch in the center and the skeleton of the house waiting for window detail!!
I apologize for the wrinkles; it doesn't seem worth pressing it while I have more work to do.
I'll be working on another birthday present this week, but I really want to put in decent time in on this as well. So, it's off to stitch!!!
Take care, have a great week! Hug your families and friends and take time to stitch.
Debby


3 comments:
ooo you have been busy :) and the wrinkles show you've been giving it love and attention by stitching on it ..lol :)love mouse xxxx
Very pretty!!! Looking forward to your finish too.
OH, that part of the Swan Sampler looks very interesting. I just love samplers with houses. Looking forward to seeing more of it.
Post a Comment