I can't believe I just typed that, but it's true, I have another finish. I finished the stitching on the tray liner, a group project with Sampler Guild of the Rockies. I took a picture of the last 2 sections of the border that I finished last week, but in cleaning up my SD card on the camera, I think I accidentally deleted it! I'll try to get another picture for my next post. But I did add my initials and the date to the large pocket that will go on the piece and do have that picture.
I probably will not get to the finishing on this piece for a couple of weeks. I don't have the right kind of interfacing or at least I can't find it if I do, so will have to get some first. But this weekend is Rocky Mountain Regions seminar in Denver and I will be attending that. That's ok, I still have my 3 other rotation projects to keep me plenty busy in the meantime!!! But I hope that this piece can be "done done" by the end of August.
I also realized that the "sneak peak" picture of my friend's completed Christmas present in last week's post wasn't a very good sneak peak. So I tried again. I still don't want to give away what it is, but want to give you a feel for the colors and a little bit of detail in the piece. So here's another try - I hope it's a little better. I'm still learning this whole picture taking, teasing kind of blogging!!!
I'm disappointed that the shades of purple and blue don't show up very well. I'm also still learning about the settings on my camera and the lighting available and such things. But I'll get there and I'm so glad that you guys will let me "practice" with you!!!
A short post, but there is work tomorrow! Be good to yourselves, hug family and friends and remember to make a little time each day for stitching!
Debby


2 comments:
ooo love that pocket and the colours and thanks for another sneak peek :)hope you have a fab time at the seminar ;) love mouse xxxx
Congrats on a lovely finish!
Post a Comment