Ruth at Ruth's Running Stitch is having a give away for her birthday; visit her blog at http://ruthsrunningstitch.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-birthday-giveaway.html to enter!
I also am way behind on updating this blog. A friend and I were in Branson, MO last weekend for a retreat sponsored by Cecilia's Samplers of Branson and we had a wonderful time. It was an extremely busy week at work and I'm behind on downloading my pictures. As soon as the Rockies game is over, I'll download those pictures and share some of the fun with everyone.
Enjoy and afternoon of stitching and check back later for more information!
1 comment:
Thank you Debby for the link and for the lovely post. I've worked out a rough rotation and as you say I've some that need finishing first so will concentrate on those. I want to enjoy my stitching but also want to see the projects complete.
Post a Comment