I'm still not able to post progress or finished pictures as I'm still working on Christmas presents.
However, I belong to Sampler Guild of the Rockies http://www.samplerguildoftherockies.org/joomla/ and we've started an annual December Tea which we celebrated today. It was so much fun! First, all the tables are decorated beautifully. Someone will bring their pretty china/dinnerware, there is a pretty table cloth and a center piece. Here are pictures of a few of the tables and their finery.
An ornament exchange was also part of the fun. If you make an ornament, you take part in the exchange and come home with a beautiful ornament one of your friends has made! I didn't have time to make an ornament this year so did not take part - so I have no ornament to show you!
We also have so many wonderful treats and of course, Teas!!!!! Many people brought their beautiful teapots for us to enjoy - here they are.
So gorgeous - so much fun!
We had a "make and take" project, but we got such a late start that I was not able to finish mine. I'm hoping to finish it this week and if so, I will post a picture the next time I blog. We also each get a little Christmas present and I'll leave you with a picture of our cute little piece this year.
Have a wonderful week, hug family and friends and make some time for stitching!!
Debby
3 comments:
Looks like it was a great tea and I love the snowmen. I'm sorry to have missed it!!
oooo I love teas :) lovely settings and all those tea pots ... and your little gift was cute :) love mouse xxx
Looks like lots of fun, I am sorry I missed it!!!! Great pictures too :-).
Post a Comment